ATS is looking for energetic, motivated salespeople to provide premium tax delivery and reporting services to a wide range of businesses.
Client Services Manager
Are you interested in joining an exceptional client service team with a world-class organization that rewards performance based on client satisfaction? ATS, the year-end tax delivery expert, is actively building its outside client service sales team. ATS has opportunities throughout the United States from entry level to positions requiring a few years of business-to-business sales or client service experience.
- A four-year degree in business, or marketing with a concentration in sales is preferred.
- You must have a desire to sell, possess excellent communication skills and strong business ethics, and be ambitious, self-motivated and goal oriented.
- Previous sales experience in a business-to-business role is a plus.
Sr. Project Manager
Responsible for project management of complex cross-functional development programs and special projects directed by Senior Management. Key components of the role include program management, detailed implementation planning, project planning, overall project coordination, developing positive external customer relationships, creating a high-level of customer satisfaction and effective team management. The Sr. Project Manager is the direct point of contact for all program/initiative and satisfaction-related issues, resource, and budget requirements.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Computer Science and/or related field or equivalent experience.
- Minimum 10 years experience of direct project management experience along with five or more years of industry management experience - W-2, 1099 and/or 1098-T expertise.
- Minimum eight years experience managing high level systems integration projects within an industry consulting or IT environment.
- High level of understanding of enterprise business processes and applications, and Internet technologies and security.
- Experienced in business strategy and planning; knowledge and practice of facilitation techniques used for information gathering.
- Experience in automating processes using server, Web, and other technologies and managing related projects.
- Excellent planning, time management, communication, decision-making, presentation and organizational skills.
- Proven ability to drive and manage complex, strategic initiatives with a demonstrated record of success.
- Proven ability to perform effectively in a fast-paced, high-growth, rapidly changing environment.
- Proven ability to work independently.